With the holidays approaching and gift giving in full effect now is the perfect time to start cleaning out your closet. It’s time to get rid of all the items that you haven’t worn in a few months and make room for everything new that you’ll be gifted this holiday season. There’s no use in holding onto things especially when they can benefit a great cause
We decided to partner with The Goodwill for The Put Your Clothes To Work Drive. The drive provides gently worn men’s and women’s clothing to those who are entering the workforce. We all know how important it is to make a great first impression and what better way to do so than with clothing that makes you feel great.
Last year Goodwill collected more than 23,000 pounds of clothing, which benefited over 500 people through the Clothing Collaborative for Job Trainees, a quarterly event where individuals put together a complete interview-appropriate outfit from the donated clothing. To learn more about Goodwill and their programs visit www.goodwillmass.org and follow them on social media @GoodwillBoston.
When you make a donation to the Put Your Clothes to Work Drive you will also receive 15% off any item of your choice over $100. Purchase a few suits you’ve been eyeing or stock up on some dress shirts for the winter. The choice is yours!
To set up an appointment and schedule a donation contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617.286.6135.
*Rules and Restrictions
- Sale period: December 10, 2016 – January 9, 2017.
- We reserve the right to decline any clothing not fit for the donation.
- Purchase must be made during the promotion period 12/10/16 – 1/9/17.
- One 15% off credit per customer.
- Does not apply to past purchases.
- Cannot be combined with any other sales or discounts.
- Shipping and handling charges apply to all promoted items.
- Void where prohibited.