Did you know that you contribute to about 81 pounds of textile waste each year? Custom making your garments can lessen the environmental impact. But, what about that oversized dress shirt that your grandmother gifted you? Or, that tie you’ll never wear? Skip the (trash) bin. The majority of these castaways can actually be reused, recycled or re-worn. Better yet? Donate your gently worn or unworn clothes to us this holiday season. We’ll give your old clothes new life and purpose. For the fourth year a row, we will be hosting our clothing drive benefitting Goodwill’s “Put Your Clothes to Work” drive. Your donations will go to those in need and individuals in the non-profit’s job training program. With your help, we donated over 165 pounds of clothing in 2016. We’re looking to bust that record this year! So, open your closet and heart.
Here’s the good part. When you make your donation (it could be one item or many items), you will receive 15% off one new custom item valued at $150.00 or more. We love it when you feel good and look good.
We’ll be running this promotion starting Black Friday through December 31.
- Gently worn, unworn or new donations are welcome. 9tailors reservers the right to reject donations if there are damage or dirt.
- Donations will be made to Goodwill Boston
- The 15% discount applies to purchase one custom garment over $150.00. A suit in the same fabric is considered one item. A blazer and trousers in two fabrics is considered two items.
- Sales Tax applies
- Alterations included
- Begins 11/24/2017 and Expires 12/31/2017
- Can be combined with referral credit
- No other discounts apply (does not apply to Gilt deals)
- Does not apply to past sales
- Cannot be redeemed for cash or cash equivalent