This July, 9Tailors is participating in Goodwill’s annual Put Your Clothes to Work drive, for a third year in a row—and we need your help! Last year, we were able to collect 165 pounds of professional clothing and accessories, which benefited the participants of Goodwill’s Clothing Collaborative for Job Trainees. This program makes business clothing available (free of charge) to hundreds of disadvantaged men and women enrolled in job trainee programs in Boston. This year, we need your help again.
From July 24th to July 31st, bring in your gently-used or unworn corporate clothing, and get 10% off your order of $150 or more. Your donations can include, but are certainly not limited to: dress shirts, slacks, suits, ties, and belts. Everything is appreciated!
9Tailors is beyond happy to be working with such a good-hearted company and cause. When asked about her thoughts on the collaborative, 9Tailors owner Sam says, “I’m thrilled to have Goodwill as our partner. Our extra sample suits and client donations will help someone who is looking to turn his or her life around, and is seeking employment in our community. It’s a win-win for everyone.”
Contributing to a clothing collaborative that helps so many people every year, is one our favorite annual events—and we have all of you to thank for being a tremendous part of our effort to give back. Your donations, and willingness to participate make such an incredible impact on so many lives. Thank you!
Have any questions regarding the program/promotion? Feel free to contact us at info@9Tailors.com!
Promotion Rules & Restrictions:
- Gently used, unworn or new donations are welcome. 9tailors reserves the right to reject donations if there is damage or dirt.
- Donations will be made to Goodwill Boston
- The 10% discount applies to purchase one custom garment over $150.00. A suit in the same fabric is considered one item. A blazer and trousers in two fabrics is considered two items.
- Sales Tax applies
- Alterations included
- Begins July 24, 2018 through July 31, 2018
- Promotion can be combined with referral credit
- No other discounts apply (does not apply to Gilt deals)
- Does not apply to past sales
- Cannot be redeemed for cash or cash equivalent